Saturday, June 9, 2007

Countdown to Launch Day (Saturday - aka early Sunday a.m.)

Yes, I'm a little behind in my posting because I was doing this today - celebrating my husband's grandmother's 80th birthday! A crowd of people were there to help her celebrate, and even at 80, she was still getting presents! One of those presents came from a lady named Carol, who was a childhood friend of my mother-in-law. She brought this picture as a present and boy, did that start the reminiscing!!! She is pictured on the far left and my mother-in-law is the ballerina in center stage. I just love how magical this picture is.....makes you wonder the thoughts of those little girls. Did they dream they would grow up to be prima ballerinas, performing for thousands? Old pictures are just full of inspiration, aren't they?

So, lest I forget, Scarlet has a new sneak peek posted on her blog, with a chance for a RAK! Don't miss out!

Also, tomorrow she'll be posting our inspiration for the July kit and I'll be introducing the designer who was commissioned to create a Studio Calico exclusive for the July add-on.

2 comments:

Vee said...

gorgeous picture and cake :)

Cindy Tobey said...

That photo is awesome! Happy Birthday to your Grandma-in-law. :)