Noah: Once upon a time there was a little dinosaur - his name was Littlefoot - and he had friends.
April: Who were his friends?
Noah: Cera, Spike, Petri, and.....and.......and (he's thinking) Ducky!!!!
April: What did they do?
Noah: Littlefoot played with his friends. [proudly] BEGINNING!!!!
So, to tell you about Scarlet, I'll begin with Noah's "beginning" (which is actually the end), because although we've been friends for a long time, it's the friendship with her now that I value most. So, here's the top 10 list for things I love about Scarlet:
- She is absolutely meticulous about every thing she does.
- Her eye for detail on her LOs is amazing and she always wants at least one page element to be "inventive."
- She makes the most awesome birthday cards!
- She loves her children.
- She is a hard worker and always strives to do her best.
- She has a Canon SLR!!! (and good lenses, too!)
- Her writing skills are top-notch (I love reading her journaling).
- She is the most loyal and thoughtful person I know.
- She likes Mexican food.
- She puts up with me!
This is why I'm proud to be launching Studio Calico with her.