I got this challenge from Scarlet, who got it from Nicole.
The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks!Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up!
If you can't think of anything, skip it.
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: April
1. Famous Singer/Band: Aaliyah (does this count as double points? :)
2. 4 letter word: arch
3. Street: Adams St, where my husband used to live
4. Color: aquamarine
5. Gifts/Presents: apparel
6. Vehicle: Acura
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: artwork
8. Boy Name: Aaron
9. Girl Name: Adrienne
10. Movie Title: A Walk to Remember
11. Drink: Ale8 (if you're from Eastern KY, you'll know what this is)
12. Occupation: administrator
13. Celebrity: Adam Brody
14. Magazine: Auto Trader
15. U.S. City: Atlanta
16. Pro Sports Teams: A's (is that cheating?)
17. Fruit: apple (if you're Gwenyth Paltrow, this could also be a girl's name)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: argument with spouse
19. Something You Throw Away: apple (i'm running out of ideas)
20. Things You Shout: Away!!!
21. Cartoon Character: Arthur
Let's see if Cathy can do this one....