Friday, April 18, 2008

Settling In

Just a week post-trip and I just now feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. I got this in the mail on Wed, but had to wait till Thurs to see it because I was out of town. You can see more of it here.
Then, I also had time to work on some sneaks for Studio Calico. I'm so thrilled with the way this kit has turned out. Such super cool embellies from CHA this year and I'm so happy that we can share them with you. The kits and add-ons are available after 12:00am EST on 5/28. Think of it as the night of the 27th. And do come early because we'll have some awesome goodies to give away.


More later.....just enjoy the view :)

8 comments:

Vee said...

love the peeks! :)
have a wonderful weekend! :)

stephanie howell said...

gorgeous little touches, girlie!
love the prima =)

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

stunning April! can't wait to see the whole project ;)

Joy Madison said...

ooh, can't wait to see the rest:)

Cecilia said...

Love your sneaks! Can't wait to see all of it.

Suzyhomemaker said...

Oh wow, beautiful!

Unknown said...

great little peek!! awesome kit this month!