I've felt pretty blech lately, which is a good thing, but counterproductive to blogging.
Ready for my beta numbers?
- Friday, March 12: 157
- Monday, March 15: 684
- Wednesday, March 17: 1444
These numbers show that everything is going as it should.
And if I needed any more proof, I just get a whiff of any food and instantly become nauseous. Actually, I don't even need a sniff. During the Kansas (ahem, Northern Iowa) game I caught a glance at a Gordon's fish commercial and that was enough to do me in. Gag.
Back to beta numbers. On the 9th day post day 5 transfer (also considered the 14th day after ovulation), if the beta is above 50, there's an 80% chance of having a healthy baby. Last year, my beta on this day was a 91, and albeit good, I fell in that sad 20%. This time, I'm hoping I'm in the 80%.
I'll be back with a summary post on my IVF experience as well as my final calendar. Greg is also threatening to talk about IVF from his perspective.