- I literally feel like Claire is doing gymnastics in my belly. I've read she's about 17 inches long and I believe it when she presses on one side of my belly and on the complete opposite side at the same time. She must think that's the way out of the uterus: to stretch open a doorway.
- I've gained 23 lbs, and know where every pound is. I'm thinking at least 3 are in my left foot and 4 in my right. I mean, at least if I've got to be swollen, could they not match?
- I am still not having to pee as often as I thought I would. Holding on to my immense pride in bladder control as long as I can.
- I don't have a single stretch mark (knocking on wood as I type this).
- I just bought my second jar of belly balm.
- My iron is at an all-time low, but my glucose and blood pressure are normal so I'm thrilled with that.
- I gashed open my little toe (needed stitches, but instead got steristrips) and now I'm even more waddley when I walk.
Friday, September 17, 2010
At 30 weeks.....