Monday, September 20, 2010

ever had a manske?

San Marcos holds a special place in my heart.

My parents met while going to school at Southwest Texas State University, now known as Texas State University.




Despite the pouring rain, Greg and I decided we should drive through the campus.

Saw Old Main as mom had told me about.

Then went to Gil's as dad had told me about.

To get a manske.

Yep, all 410 calories of it.


And that was after my OB recommended this place



Yep, all the way in Kentucky my doctor is a graduate of the same college. Doctor's orders were to eat here, so I did. Now it'll be his fault if I gain 10 lbs in a week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You were only minutes away from where I now live in South Austin. Amy and I met at church in San Marcos and still attend there. If you are ever back in the area and want to see Austin, look us up. PS, I love following your blog, especially the farm remodel. Amy is an interior designer and I love remodeling our house, so its fun to see the transformation. --David Dulak