Thursday, October 14, 2010

sneak peeks!

At first, I wasn't sure how much I would love the November kit and add-ons because of my (still-fond) affection for On the Easel. But, as I've used it to make quick & easy & fast layouts (that's all my feet can take right now...), I really like what I've made. So, I guess that's the sign of a good kit, liking the outcome.

This layout combined the main kit (Napa Valley) with the Sonoma add-on. Plus, I added some foam dots, my favorite pen, and the worn lipstick distress ink, although I really wish I had used this new ink instead.

This layout is a quick, simple one without a lot of journaling, but I love it just the same. It's made entirely with the main kit, Napa Valley, and after doing this layout, I can confidently say, "I LOVE THIS KIT!"

Last, but not least, my favorite layout this month was made with the Mendocino add-on. On this one, I added a journaling pen and the Circle Edge Punch (which by the way is on backorder at EK and won't likely be in the shop for this reveal). One I do have my eye on this month is this one, because it is just so pretty and will be perfect for my Claire layouts coming up.

I hope to do at least one more kit layout this month....already have an idea for a layout that I'm itching to create, so expect to see at least one more sneak from me.

1 comment:

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

awesome sneaks, april!! i'm so pumped up for november!!