Got lots to document this summer? If you're anything like me, you do.
I take waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more photos during the summer than any other time. Maybe it's because we're outdoors more often, sometimes traveling, or engaged in more activities. Well, activities that would be fun to photograph...
Whatever the case, I'll leave you with a layout using the new Documentary collection by Studio Calico. This line was just released, so it should be popping up at your local scrapbook store or favorite online store soon, if it's not already there. Be sure to check for it or ask about it.
The circles on this layout were created using Tina Azsmus' tutorial, a 1.5" punch and some cheap bronze acrylic paint. Brilliant, that girl!
The rest of the supplies:
- Documentary Sticker Alphabet (Studio Calico)
- Documentary Label Stickers (Studio Calico)
- Window Seat Patterned Paper (Studio Calico) - graph paper
- Camera Shy Patterned Paper (Studio Calico) - cameras & orange mod pattern
- Jet Set Patterned Paper (Studio Calico) - blue map
- Pink Plaid Patterned Paper (Webster's Pages)
- Pink Cabochon (Anna Griffin)
- Crystal Pins (Maya Road)
- Alphabet Stamps (Hero Arts)
- Stamping Ink (Staz-on Black by Tsukineko)
- Fabric Flowers (K & Co.)
You're next stop along the way is France with the wonderfully talented, Celine Navarro, where you'll have another chance to win this collection!
Links to all the other bloggers can be found on the SC blog.
ETA: The winner is...............
caroline hancock said...
great LO i can see me using tons of that graph paper, its fab
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subscriber? y/n
- Prize: Documentary Collection Pack