Sunday, March 27, 2011

new happenings.


Why didn't someone warn me that she'd grow up too fast?

Wait...they did. Lots of people did. And you know what, they were right.

It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby and today she's practically asking for her driver's license.

Not quite, but she has started doing this:

In massive amounts.

It's epic the amount of drool she produces.

SUPERBABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

This was a move I used to do in Pilates class, but I usually didn't have a smile on my face when it was me strengthening my core.


She's a master at tummy time now. Lots of times when she's fussy, all I have to do is lay her on her belly and she's perfectly content.

Almost a wardrobe malfunction there.

We're just enjoying life and hanging on to every coo, gargle and shreek that comes out of her cute mouth. Who knew having a kid would be this fantastic?

(Thanks to Aunt KP for teaching me how to batch resize on PSE. My life is much simpler and you all will be seeing many more photos on my blog because of it!)

4 comments:

*reyanna* said...

She is SOOOO cute! I love how she's this perfect mix of you and Greg. :-) She IS growing up so fast! I hope mine *gets here* that quickly! ;-)

julie said...

oh please share how to batch resize on PSE so we can all do it!! lol and your little one is beautiful!!

julie

Mrs Frizz said...

she's an adorable wee poppet ...

Jessica said...

Wow your pics are amazing as always. You are right, the times go so much more quickly with little babies around. What a cutie.