Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily - Day 3

For today, I decided to download my first ever digi product. I can't believe I just typed that....wow!

Until today, my Photoshop Skills pretty much started and ended at novice-level editing of photos.

Anyway, I downloaded these flags by Ali Edwards and I really like them. After downloading, I had to google how to do a text-block and how to change the color of the flag. That was super easy and now I'm so proud of myself. This bedrest is helping me yet.

I took this photo this morning from my spot on the bed. You can see my fuzzy purple socks.

And, I couldn't stand that I hadn't edited that outlet out of the photo above, so I covered it with a doily flower from the December Daily kit. Actually, all the items on this layout are from the December Daily kit. I only added some alpha-stamps to stamp the word "three" on a tiny scrap of cardstock, which I slid inside the envelope.

Already thinking of tomorrow...

8 comments:

Kelly Goree Photography said...

I swear i thought that was you (or amber) holding Claire! Your mom is so gorgeous and i love this photo so much!

I hope you're hanging in there. You three...five....are in my prayers! xoxo

Barb said...

Look at you staying all caught up despite the bed rest!

Go April!

lisa truesdell said...

love mamajoy. love this page! and i *just* cruised over here after buying those banners... LOL.

Tina said...

see! digis not so bad!

Amanda Sevall said...

I love digi and paper. Unlimited options! Your book is beautiful and I can't believe you are making it all while on bedrest - I'm inspired! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great --would you post a quick tutorial on how to do a text block and change the color--basically how you made this great page.

Lou Spiden said...

have been thinking of you.......hoping to hear good news from your doctor? Can't remember which test/result but know it was early Dec.

marcy said...

I've been eyeing those flags...