This past week, Greg was in Florida for a meeting, so I took way more instagrams than I normally do, just to keep him in the loop of the local happenings. Documenting the everyday of this week really makes me wish I was on the Project Life bandwagon, but I need to accept my limitations, and I truly do NOT have time for it. Will I make time in the future? Yes. But, for now, I'm telling myself to be content with this type of documentation.
From the top and left to right:
- After bathtime, a particularly sweet moment with Claire on top of my belly. This was right after she stepped about 6 inches into the mud and fell into it while I was unloading groceries. I really needed this snuggle!
- Claire with a Mickey sticker left over from Disney. We got 8 stickers for free the first day and wow, have we made them last!
- Me, particularly happy I actually fit into this normal (non-maternity) shirt. I probably won't fit it next week, but it made me happy nonetheless.
- Reading time, which is practically 50% of the time. I'm so happy Claire loves books.
- While shopping for Claire some pants that actually fit, I snapped this photo of these Fossil pouches. I meant to send to Greg as a hint since my birthday is this coming week, but I forgot. Silly me....and why must I love Fossil so much?
- My 21 week belly and someone tugging at my side.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Claire is obsessed. She's waving her imaginary wand.
- Sunday bathtime.
- Me. I combined turquoise with red. Gasp...I think it worked okay.