I'm 28 weeks now, so 6 weeks spent on bedrest. In many ways, it's flown by, but thinking of another 6 weeks almost seems insurmountable. The more uncomfortable I get, the harder it gets, but I've been staying incredibly busy, so at least the majority of my time isn't spent in self-pity.
- Easter - Claire loved "hunting" for eggs, but didn't want to carry a basket at all. Didn't even want a personal basket holder, so she spent the entire afternoon holding 2 eggs. When she'd find a 3rd, she'd choose which of the two she wanted to give up and leave it right there in the grass. Fun times.
- Claire's Stinky Face book. The drawings are incredibly intricate, but they hold her attention at least for a few seconds.
- My sweet girl, all cuddled up requesting some "Pooh."
- She doesn't go far without "Lella." And, let me tell you, the girl has eagle-eyes. She even spotted a Cinderella mat at Lowe's of all places with her Daddy yesterday.
- Ready for a nap.
- While we were eating dinner, Claire snuck into the living room and climbed up on the table to get a better vantage point on her Little People. She was quiet as a mouse for 15 minutes, totally engrossed in moving people from one seat to another.
- Snack time. Bananas are a favorite around here.
- My 28-week belly and pajama pant. I seriously look like a pregnant clown and I know you are all jealous you can't sport that look!
- Paper play. Using my favorite stamp set this month from the Studio Calico May add-on BROWNIE.